Thursday 6 November 2014

Hey Prague + I'm managing this great band called Tomorrow Honey you should listen to

Oh hey!

I've just come back to London from a lovely week back home in the Czech Republic. It was a blast. Whenever I'm back home I try to make the most of my time there, seeing all my friends, who annoyingly live at least two hours drive from each other(hey Andrew and Nikol), go to the mountains for a hike or see a movie because it's bloody expensive in London.

Let's get back to the topic.

The true reason why I travelled to Prague was to support a great indie band I'm managing in London- Tomorrow Honey. 

It was a good fun to watch the band members- Andrew Elly and Mikel visiting Prague for the first time, behaving like real tourists, ordering traditional Czech food, wondering how everything was really cheap and drinking absinth every night!  

The band toured to Kladno, Prague and Pardubice with  Prague based indie band Mono Love.

You can listen to our songs on soundcloud and support us on FACEBOOK





The next shows the band plays in London are at the Lock Tavern on 26th November (HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY) with Netil and BOYS and we are also preparing a special show at Old Blue Last on 21st December, stay tuned for details.


there are few pics from yashica I took during two days with the band in Prague x

(I was supposed to go to Pardubice on friday but I was too hungover to move so the only thing I needed and wanted was my mum and went to bed at 8:45pm on Halloween night, so rock'n'roll xxx)


ah! also special thanks to my lovely friends who came to see us in Prague to Chapeau Rouge, you're seriously the best x (Andy, Antonie, J Kruta and his drunk mate, Eliska)

One more thank you to Adam Hencze who took some brilliant promo shots for us during the gig xxx





fried cheese! 




No comments:

Post a Comment