Wednesday 22 October 2014

Cheap place to develop film in London

I've been trying to google this stuff for ages, found nothing, except for overpriced Snappy Snap! I was wondering how come I pay every time I go to Snappy Snap in Dalston, Highbury or Angel different price for developing, and I finally found out, it's a franchise and every shop is owned by different people, pricing stuff however they like. And it's a lot, usually around £8 per film/cd. 

I knew there must be something cheaper and more affordable and I found this little pharmacy/photo lab at Stamford Hill called Kodak express (well it takes them 2 days to develop so would not talk about 'express'). It's only £1,99 per film develop and £2,99 per cd! If you want your pics printed it's only £6,99 per 36 pictures. That's amazing!

I hope this helps, if you know any other cheap&cheerful places to develop film, let me know! 


my pretty friend Abby at SGP 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment