Thursday 9 October 2014

Why have I finally decided to create a blog

Alright so me and Anna have always been talking about having some sort of blog. After every trip we made, we were like: "Ok, after we come back home, we'll definitely create a blog and list all the cool stuffs we have done so we will never ever forget and if anyone asks we will just post them a link."
Never happened. 

There have always been good reasons though: To blog in Czech or in English? What if our English is shit? To write on Tumbler or Blogspot? Who would read that? What if it's only us who think it's funny? (good point)

So we never blogged.


Until now! I was thinking that it must be really annoying for my facebook friends that I'm sharing all the Yashica photos like every week and tagging everyone. And I couldn't even post them all (that would make me even more annoying and nobody would EVER PRESS LIKE AGAIN). Plus my uni wants me to blog- we have an assignment where we MUST create a blog and list various events we have attended and stuff. So I did it. In English. It's quite fun apart from the fact that I don't know how this thing works. So I'm sorry if you think the design is shit. Feel free to design one for me!

Also I have finally a place where I can post photos of my horny cat.





No comments:

Post a Comment