Monday 27 October 2014

Sivu, Something On High

I finally saw Sivu in Oslo, Hackney on 14th October! It was a gig I was waiting for and looking forward to for so long, especially after releasing the fantastic Can't Stop Now EP earlier this year. The Oslo gig was a day after the release of the debut album, Something On High (itunes link HERE )



It was the first time I heard the new songs and my feelings were slightly mixed as I didn't know what to expect- if the debut album will be more energetic as Can't Stop Now, or more relaxed and calm as Miracle. Sivu is such a wonderful and humble person and it shows in his live shows!

My favorite tracks on the album are Bodies, Can't Stop Now, Miracle and Sleep.

Buy it buy it buy it x


Sivu at Oslo


Sivu has also very educated fans like this guys who was reading a book at the front row before the start.


No comments:

Post a Comment