Saturday 11 October 2014

What the hell is Yashica

Good question! 




It's my sweet overpriced film camera. One day back in the Czech Republic during summer holidays I was probably very bored and trying to think of new hobby I can spend money for. Me and Anna bought quite shit but really pretty lomography camera like 3 years ago and taking random pictures and waiting for the (usually very disappointing) outcome was very exciting. So I have decided to spend bigger amount of money for better camera, with the actual flash and appropriate quality. I was googling my favourite film photographers and trying to find out what camera they are using. I stumbled across Terry Richardson (yes that creepy guy with the glasses who looks like peado) using Yashica and I though that might be quite good and ordered it. 

After that I've decided to create this blog to post pictures from Yashica and talk about stuff. 

hope you'll like it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment